At the heart of Edwardian Hotels London is a simple founding belief-: that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don't believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests', clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we're proud of the freedom our independence this gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve - upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
To support the unparalleled service delivery to internal and external customers by directing the nightly business and maintaining, reviewing and preparing the coordination of the daily business. Also to support the achievement of positive cash flow targets through ensuring the complete and accurate recording of all revenue transactions and guest records.
- Understand the reservations process including the role of the CRS, distribution channels and reservations flow.
- Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs, put first things first, and effectively manage resources and time.
- Display a working knowledge of the Hotel in order to assist internal and external clients
- Display Yes I Can attitude and aim to provide a service that is beyond our clients expectations.
- Display a good working knowledge of all related equipment.
- Generating of revenue by all means at your disposal
- Ensuring that all revenue made is collectable
- To be presentable, cheerful and upbeat while on company premises and to relay the same in the team.
- Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the company experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of, genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
- Provides Yes I Can genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction
- Ensures correct handover to the required department
- Ensure that the nights team meets all relevant targets
- Provides employees with the information needed to perform their job effectively
- Orients employees to the department and hotel and provides on the job training and on job responsibilities
- Ensures that the team attends the correct training courses
- Provides guests with assistance at the front desk during the check-in and check-out processes and throughout their stay
- Greets guest and processes hotel registration
- Arranges for services requested by the guest by working with other departments as appropriate
- Ensures correct telephone procedures are adhered to.
- Ensures all Reception procedures are adhered to
- Maximizes revenue and cash flow by promoting hotel services and adhering to credit and inventory control processes
- Ensure all Reservation procedures are adhered to
- Ensures that service is delivered in a way that makes people feel special
- Offers guests updated rooms and promotes hotel amenities, food and beverage outlets and services
- Makes reservations in accordance with hotels yield management practices
- Follows hotel policy on cash handling
- Follows hotel policy on all aspects of settlements
- Follows hotel policy on foreign exchange and paid outs
- Ensure all night audit procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that all accommodation postings are correct
- Ensure that back-up procedures are implemented
- Ensure effective night audit run
- Ensure that all interfaces are on line and that all technical equipment is in full working order.
- Performs other duties required to provide the service brand behavior and genuine hospitality
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice(after 1 years service)
- Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
- Discounts on food and beverage up to 50% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
- Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
- Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
- Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.