12 months ago
Are you a wizz with Concur? You been there, done it helping travel companies successfully implement their online systems? Now, you're looking for a role where you can be part of a team helping them to deliver the best roll-out of business model to suit their needs. Perfect - we are looking for the crème de la crème to work within a team and take responsibility for delivering Implementation, 1st and 2nd level support for our Online Solutions, Concur Travel and other Online booking technologies. Including assistance with service features, troubleshooting, configuring customer policies and procedures.
Good knowledge of corporate and agency private fares is essential. Their Technology team are committed to delivering exceptional service and you will join the team in an exciting, fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
Duties & responsibilities
* Implement and maintain customer Online sites, to deliver robust solutions for our clients
* Provide Online support, including assistance with service features and navigational support to agents and clients
* Be key point of contact for Online solutions, providing knowledge transfer to agents
* Document appropriate details of an enquiry update internal customers and take timely action to resolve requests, including follow-up and escalating appropriately to resolves issues
* Support with day-to-day system updates, loading preferred vendors, updating policies, customer reference fields and other system maintenance tasks
* Assist the sales team with product insights and demonstrations for prospective clients
* Manage the expectations of the clients (internal and external) regarding project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc. by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritisation
* Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, delivering within budget, and ensuring creative and technical success
* Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope of Concur products/services
Knowledge & skills
* Ideally should have several years' experience of Concur Travel, or be administrator certified.
* Essential to have operational and reservations background experience, minimum 3 years. * Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Prior experience of implementing Concur essential
* Project Management skills desired
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Experience implementing Concur configurations
* Knowledge of Galileo GDS as a MUST
* Demonstrated good customer service over the phone and through . Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.