about 1 month ago
My client a leading IT company offering travel systems to companies across the UK are looking for an Online Implementation and Support Manager to join their team. The role requires key responsibility for online booking system implementations and the successful candidate will work closely with the Support Team to provide second line support and ongoing improvements. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the end-to-end TMC business process, commercial awareness and excellent knowledge of GDS systems and supplier API integrations.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The role will require hands on involvement in implementation and support and the ability to look forward and plan how our online booking solutions can fulfil our client's requirements in a fast-changing environment. It is essential that you have a good understanding of the end-to-end TMC business process, commercial awareness and excellent knowledge of GDS systems and supplier API integrations.
* Support and manage a small team of 5
* Plan and manage implementation of online booking tools for new and existing customers
* Create, maintain and update implementation project plans and support materials for our online booking tools
* Provide efficient second line support for our customers
* Provide customer and support training as required
* Work closely with internal stakeholders involved in the online booking tool process
* Support the Business Development Manager as a subject matter specialist
* Undertake any ad-hoc projects as requested by your reporting line manager in a professional and timely manner
* Ensure client and company confidentiality at all times
* At least 3 years' experience in supporting and implementing online booking tools
* Excellent understanding of client care easily builds strong relationships
* Strong knowledge of 1 or more GDS's and supplier API integrations for travel products
* Understanding of webservices and xml
* Manage expectations and influence stakeholders across the business
* A good understanding of the role a TMC has in business travel
* Ability to systematically analyse errors and find/suggest solutions
* Motivated, high energy team player
* Methodical and have an analytical approach to all tasks
Salary is dependent on experience, (within the region of £35-40k pa) and comes with an excellent benefits package. This is also an excellent career move to an established Travel System Company, with a great reputation and ambitious & realistic growth plans.
If you are keen to be considered and find out more, please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org or callto find out more.
28 days ago
only 10 hours until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close