An Online Marketing executive is required to help manager define and implement our clients content and e-commerce strategies, maintaining responsibility for monitoring and improving the performance of the company website. Continuously test, evaluate and develop the SEM (PPC/SEO) performance and implement the latest online marketing best practice in line with the company strategy and objectives.
Online Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
• Online Content: Ensuring accurate and relevant information (products/services) and pricing are displayed at all times, including all property updates, in a timely manner to meet business deadlines. Proactively refresh and update all web content so that is both engaging and optimised.
• Promotions: Ensuring promotions/offers and campaigns are efficiently created, supported and optimised across the website and relevant digital channels.
• Web Accuracy: Responsible for managing, indexing, maintaining the website CMS.
• Content Strategy: Working with the Marketing team, jointly responsible for the planning and implementation of the content strategy for the website.
• Change Log: Responsible for the website change log ensuring it is continuously updated and concise. Liaise with the Product & Commercial team and overseas Contracts team to ensure all property/product records are accurate and any changes correctly administrated.
• Responsible for the constant monitoring and reporting on online customer journeys, booking funnel and conversion rates, identifying improvements and necessary developments
• Analytics/Reporting: Responsible for generating reports, providing insight and identifying improvements to maximise customer engagement, conversions and ROI, feeding recommendations into the website development roadmap. Responsible for identifying and reporting on all key online performance metrics.
• Review invitations to be sent weekly to clients during the ski season, in conjunction with data from the Digital & CRM Marketing Exec (ensuring GDPR compliance). Reviews and review stars should be displayed clearly and prominently on the website so that users are aware of the third-party endorsements from previous clients.
• Web Support: Working closely with the Web Development Agency, responsible for ensuring uninterrupted website performance by assessing, validating, resolving and logging technical bugs and issues which have a potential impact on customer engagement and conversion (e.g. online booking system issues/website down).
• Develop, implement, evolve and report on the keyword strategy for all SEO and PPC activity
• SEO: Create and develop engaging optimised (SEO) content (including blog articles and landing pages) across the website and provide recommendations to maximise customer engagement and online conversions.
• PPC: Working with the Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Agency to define, brief, implement and report on PPC annual calendar/strategy.
• Photos/Videos: Assist the Marketing & PR Executive with the identification of videos and imagery needed from photo and video shoots.
• Competitors: Monitoring competitor websites and other online activities and report to the Marketing Manager on findings, providing insight and recommendations in line with budgets and business objectives.
A passion for winter sports and / or previous travel industry marketing experience would be advantageous for this exciting role