Online Marketing Manager – Luxury Travel Company
Base salary to £38K + Bonus + Benefits
Central/South West London
My client is a leading international luxury travel company
The are now recruiting for an Online Marketing Manager who will be responsible for building and executing the online marketing strategy.
The Online Marketing Manager will be required to use the full range of online marketing techniques available a this this role is key to increasing customer acquisition and retention, whilst providing an excellent ROI to help drive online conversion.
Previous marketing management experience within the travel industry is essential as the role requires the management of three marketing executives.
Online Marketing Manager Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Ownership of the online channel and online marketing budget for all consumer markets
- Planning, development and implementation of the online marketing strategy
- Manage relationship with UK Media agency
- Manage relationship with US based agency and strategy for paid search
- Develop and implement SEO strategy
- Manage and oversee email marketing programme
- Manage and oversee the affiliate marketing programme
- Develop and implement the social and content strategy
- Develop the Influencer/blogger strategy alongside the PR department
- Monitor performance of campaigns and assist with analytics for all websites, reporting on them as required
- Ownership of the booking engines, working with our technology partner to ensure best practise and refinement to maximise online conversion
- Responsible for educating internal teams on online best practice and pushing new technology/online techniques when needed
- Manage three direct reports
Online Marketing Manager Key skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in online marketing practices within the travel industry
- Minimum 1 year’s management experience within the travel industry
- Strong experience in online platforms, including Web Analytics, Google Analytics, DoubleClick Studio, Google Ad Words and Search Monitoring Tools
- Confidence to build strong relationships and have a hands-on approach to driving change
- Ability to work well under pressure and to project manage and multi task
- Highly analytical and numerical with a keen eye for detail
- Degree in relevant field in desirable but not essential.
- Any experience in Web/Social Analytics.
Online Marketing Manager Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary to £38,000
- 22 days holiday
- Discounted travel and holidays
To apply for this Online Marketing Manager role, please or contact me onin confidence for additional information.