Online Travel Consultant. Our client is a Multi-Award Winning UK tour operator with an expanding global portfolio in the holiday market. They’re looking for a knowledgeable, passionate and enthusiastic Worldwide Sales Advisor to join their dynamic sales team in London. The successful candidate will facilitate our client’s online holiday bookings and good verbal and written communication skills are essential. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary plus commission, as well as perks such as educational trips to the destinations of specialism. Our client offers a friendly & vibrant working environment and look forward to welcoming the successful candidate to their team.
Depending on your area of expertise, our client’s destination portfolio includes, Europe, USA, Canada, Caribbean, Middle East, Far East, Africa, Indian Sub-continent, Australia and NZ.
Online Travel Consultant Role:
- Working exclusively with incoming Online sales enquires
- Deliver a passionate and high quality of personalised customer service, ensuring the customers feel valued and engaged
- Following up on enquiries promptly, calling customers directly as appropriate
- Maximise sales opportunities presented, also providing quality service, along with specialist knowledge and salesmanship for all individual enquiries
- Possess the aptitude to work as part of a team, retaining ownership and accountability of assigned work
- Offer expert advice to suit the customer needs and follow through on all sales quotations
- Go on educationals as and when required by the company
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Consultant with solid experience & track record in selling tailor-made holidays
- Able to work within a fun loving professional team, meeting all deadlines, whilst maintaining a focus on sales, customer service and quality
- Possess impressive organisational and time management skills, someone who is flexible, practical, thrives on attention to detail
- Possess excellent problem-solving abilities and can deal with unexpected challenges, resolving them as and when they arise
- GDS experience essential
- Excellent telephone manner, confident communicator with good writing and general IT skills
Here is an opportunity to earn a fantastic package where the basic salary is £26,000 per annum, plus commission, OTE £45k+ including benefits and travel educationals.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.