Our client, a luxury travel brand, is looking for passionate and experienced Travel Consultants to join their growing Online Sales Team. Unique in their offering, this luxury brand is going through an exciting period of growth and re-positioning within the travel market place. The Online Travel Consultant – Worldwide Luxury Sales role will see you join an outstanding multi-award-winning travel company that will take your career to new heights.
Their Luxury tailor-made holidays cover, faraway beaches, exotic honeymoons, safari & adventure, family holidays, long-haul city breaks, tours and much more…
Depending on your area of expertise, our client’s destination portfolio includes, Europe, USA, Canada, Caribbean, Middle East, Far East, Africa, Indian Sub-continent, Australia and NZ.
Online Travel Consultant – Worldwide Luxury Sales Role:
- Working exclusively with incoming Online sales enquires
- Deliver a passionate and high quality of personalised customer service, ensuring the customers feel valued and engaged
- Following up on enquiries promptly, calling customers directly as appropriate
- Maximise sales opportunities presented, also providing quality service, along with specialist knowledge and salesmanship for all individual enquiries
- Possess the aptitude to work as part of a team, retaining ownership and accountability of assigned work
- Offer expert advice to suit the customer needs and follow through on all sales quotations
- Go on educationals as and when required by the company
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Consultant with solid experience & track record in selling tailor-made holidays
- Able to work within a fun loving professional team, meeting all deadlines, whilst maintaining a focus on sales, customer service and quality
- Possess impressive organisational and time management skills, someone who is flexible, practical, thrives on attention to detail
- Possess excellent problem-solving abilities and can deal with unexpected challenges, resolving them as and when they arise
- GDS experience essential
- Excellent telephone manner, confident communicator with good writing and general IT skills
Here is an opportunity to earn a fantastic package where the basic salary is £28,000 per annum (guaranteed), plus commission, OTE £50k+ including benefits and travel educationals.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.