Online Travel Support Coordinator
Are you looking to start you career in Business Travel!
Due to an exciting 12 months of growth, this top 10 Travel Management Company are looking for an Online Travel Support Coordinator to join their online travel team.
We are looking for experienced problem solvers who thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have the ability to deliver exceptional levels of customer service while supporting our clients.
No two days are the same in this role, but on a typical day you will;
- Offer support to our clients using our online travel booking system
- Offer exceptional levels of support to our clients over the phone and by email
- Ensure that any system issues are dealt with, and assist the client with any process queries or amendments required to complete their online travel bookings
- Develop an in-depth understanding of clients’ online needs and expectations and ensure that the online systems are configured in line with these requirements.
- Liaise with our system suppliers to ensure that any issues are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Offer support and train our clients on our self-booking tools. Be able to dial into client PC’s to help guide the client through the systems.
- Deal with all Rail Ticketing and refunds for online clients, and amend or cancel any booking at the clients request
Don’t worry if you haven’t done all of this before: we have a dedicated training team that will give you all the support you need while you learn the business
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be Computer literate with experience of using email and web based programs
- Have excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal with both call and emails
- Have excellent communication skills and the confidence to deal with clients over the phone on a daily basis
- GDS proficient, or working knowledge of airline, rail fares and ticketing is desirable but not essential
In return you will get:
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with excellent opportunities for progression
- Excellent training and development
- 23 days holiday + Bank holidays, the option to buy extra holidays
- Enhanced Pension scheme, long service awards, Childcare vouchers, Company funded nights out, Discounted Travel and incentive trips and prizes
So if you are a self-starter eager to develop your travel industry, then please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!