Our client is looking for an operations executive to join their support / operations team . We are looking for a travel Operations/Aftersales “Pro” to join our clients administration team. In this role you will support the daily operations , ensuring aftersales and the customer service experience is outstanding for our clients guests.
Operations Executive Job description:
- Answering the phone with a friendly and professional tone.
- Invoice accuracy checking against bookings.
- Tour Operator invoice processing.
- Ticket checking against the booking & filing.
- Check bookings in Tour Operators / Airline booking systems.
Operations Executive Experience Required:
- Previous Op's / Admin / Aftersales or Sales experience within the travel industry essential
- Ability to work to deadlines, prioritise and co-ordinate tasks.
- Ability to persuade and negotiate.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong customer service ability.
Great opportunity for the right person to further develop their skills in a fast growing company