7 months ago
Are you experienced in working on a Travel Company Helpdesk or Customer Service Team? Are you GDS trained, with great people skills and a flair for problem solving? We require a Duty Officer to cover out of hours for a leading, award-winning Travel Company. This is an exciting time to join this travel agency and tour operator as they continue their success story with further expansion due to recent commercial success. Solving customer queries outside of normal office hours, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive starting salary, bonus, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health care, pension and more!
- Working a team as the first point of contact for all out of hours enquiries and operations queries.
- Deal with pre and post departure issues and questions
- Using GDS Galileo to amend and cancel bookings
- Liaise with external suppliers to resolve any issues
- Main point of contact for emergency situations
- Provide support and ensure outstanding customer
- Prioritise a varied workload and schedule
- Be flexible to work over a 24/7 rota, which will include working from home for overnight shifts and office based at other times.
You will have previous travel industry helpdesk, operations or customer service experience from a Tour Operator or business travel company, with a sound knowledge of GDS, ideally Galileo. You must have previous experience of working out of hours within those positions.
The successful candidate will receive a fantastic starting salary, which is dependent on experience, along with an exceptional benefits package including: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension, health care, travel discount and bonus.
If you are interested please follow the link to 'apply' attaching your CV. For more information please call Gemma at Travel Trade Recruitment onor
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close