Operations Executive - London based Inbound Tour Operator seeks a Operations Executive to operate overseas groups travelling to the UK.
As Operations Executive role will involve :
- working closely with key Uk tourism suppliers such as hotels, transport, guides, Restaurant, attractions and venues
- liaising daily with overseas tour operators
- being the point of contact to Tour Managers when the group is travelling
- attending trade events incl WTM, ETOA, UKinbound
- attending Fam. Trips
- checking itineraries and timings
- booking any services the clients need
Operations Executive candidates will be offered training and support but should have :
- some experience of working with a UKinbound tour operator in a Groups department
- some knowledge of the UK
- great communication skills
- confident personality who enjoys engaging with people
- proven organisational skills
- genuine desire to work in tour Operations
This leading award winning company are one of the leaders in the inbound tour operations industry. A happy and motivated team with a low turnover of staff.
Successful Operations Executive candidates will be contacted within 2 working days - we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you. Since 2001 we have helped many people find the right position so we hope we can help you with your career.