This small bespoke tour operator cater exclusively for groups of travellers tailor making everything to the customers needs. They're currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Executive to join their small team based in their central London. Paying up to £29K.
Operations Executive Responsibilities:
* Dealing with every part of the group booking once the sale has been confirmed
* Confirming all hotels, flights, guides, coaches, tour managers, special requests, amendments
* Liaising with customers and suppliers on a daily bases.
Operations Executive Skills required:
* It's essential that you have previous Operations experience within the travel industry
* Strong organisational skills.
* Excellent supplier liaison experience
* Strong attention to detail
* Time management
* Experience of working within a niche tailor-made company would be an advantage
* Paying £27K - £29K depending on experience
* Based in South East central London
* 20 Days holiday
To apply for this role of Operations Executive please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting ref: AG52969
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.