5 months ago
Want to fly high in your next career move?
Do you have an Operations Executive background with direct contracts experience?
This company is one of the largest and most well-established online travel agents in Europe and have been successfully helping people book their hotels, flights and other travel arrangements, with a commitment to exceptional value for money and solid-gold customer service.
As an Operations Executive you will provide quotes for amendments by using the contracting system and manual calculations. Send amendments to hotel partners through the contracting system and update the inventory where needed. Report any Contract/ Extranet loading errors to the relevant teams. Respond to all cancellation requests and negotiate cancellation charges where required. Respond to requests from the groups department and provide rates and availability. Liaise with hotels and our in resorts team to resolve any problems that occur whilst clients are in resort and any complaints from customer's pre/ post departure. Investigate the cause of declined bookings and resolve any pricing/ occupancy or minimum stay issues.
* Strong eye for detail and the ability to work at speed, whilst maintaining full accuracy of tasks
* Ability to identify errors/changes and escalate these to line management
* Highly adept at IT and internet systems usage
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Pro-active problem solver, able to work on own initiative and remain calm under pressure
* Good team player able to work alongside colleagues and share workload
* Experience of building relationships with internal colleagues and external suppliers
The starting salary for this Operations Executive (Direct Contracts) role is £ 21,000 to £ 22,000
The role is initially planned to work across a 09.00-18.00 Monday to Friday work pattern but you will be required to work one Saturday every 4/5 weeks and will receive a day off during the week in lieu for this. The department is closed on Sundays.
To apply for the Operations Executive position
Click 'Apply' to submit your CV.
This role is being managed by: Linda firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applicants received, only suitable candidates will be contacted.