OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE £20,000 - £23,000
This is an opportunity to join one of the World's leading global premium travel brands as an Operations Executive. The Operations & Support Team works cohesively to ensure their pre-travel operation runs smoothly and efficiently, providing customers with seamless and enjoyable travels. Whether a customer has booked a holiday of a lifetime, a romantic break, a family outing or a business trip, the aim is to guarantee satisfaction at, quite literally, all points along their journey.
Operations Executive - Role Features & Responsibilities:
This team provides system, process and product support to their airline call centres, suppliers and direct customers; handling a wide variety of queries via telephone, email and internal systems. As part of this friendly and enthusiastic team, you will enjoy a multi-tasking role which involves:
- Coaching agents in the optimum use of various systems, in established business processes and in their preferred service style.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting system errors experienced by agents and customers, seeing them through to completion.
- Taking ownership and successfully resolving escalated pre-travel customer complaints.
- Responding to agent, supplier and customer emails in a timely and professional fashion.
- Negotiating with suppliers on rejected bookings and where a reservation cannot be fulfilled, liaising with the customer to reach a mutually acceptable solution.
- Delivering system and process training to colleagues and call centre staff.
- Proactively identifying failed bookings and subsequently contacting affected customers with an effective solution.
- Servicing staff bookings efficiently.
Operations Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- A 'can do' attitude with a desire to be flexible, help others and work as part of a team.
- The ability to multi-task and work in a highly organised fashion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise and manage demanding workloads.
- A passion to deliver excellent customer service through creative solutions.
- The ability to quickly grasp a variety of systems and ever-evolving business processes.
- Experience of working in an operational or customer service role in the travel industry is preferred.
Operations Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary of £20,000 to £23,000 including shift allowance and according to experience.
- This job involves working a 37.5 hour week on a 7 day shift pattern.
- Staff benefits include excellent staff travel concessions and a range of additional company benefits.
- Previous successful applicants have come from a background of Client Services, Resort Representative, Duty Officer, Resort Manager, Overseas Representative, Operations Executive, Customer Services.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for the position of Operations Executive please apply online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.