4 months ago
This is an independent hotel that is conveniently located South of Preston and has been transformed to a stylish sanctuary that offers an exquisite and relaxing atmosphere for all of its guests. There are 95 bedrooms, bar lounge, conference centre and private dining.
Cummins Mellor are seeking a dynamic, outgoing and enthusiastic Operations Manager who is passionate about hospitality and somebody who wants to take this fantastic opportunity to work alongside the GM and help define the hotel as a signature property in the North West.
The successful candidate will have a strong eye for detail and will understand the demands of maintaining and enhancing a luxury brand.
As an Operations Manager your role will include;
* Being responsible for all catering and event staff, accredited suppliers and their staff and any operational zero-hour casual workers;
* Work alongside the General Manager to provide support in running all aspects of the daily operations;
* Work with the HOD's to drive and deliver exceptional customer standards and satisfaction, manage the food and beverage department to increase productivity and food & service quality;
* You will be responsible for health and safety and will deputise for the General Manager when not on property;
* This is a very hands on operational role leading the team from the front reporting to the General Manager.
This list is not exhaustive and will evolve as the hotel's organisational needs change.
The ideal Operations Manager must;
* Be a strong manager with passion and drive you will be hands on and looking for a challenge;
* Have a minimum of three years' experience at Operations Manager level within a premium fresh food environment
* Be an excellent organizer and be fully conversant with budgeting and financial management;
* Be Capable of taking a strategic view of the business you will be a confident leader, highly motivated and keen to succeed;
* Excellent knowledge of current trends;
* A Creative flair and entrepreneurial work style;
* Passion & strong wine Knowledge.
Our client can offer;
* Competitive salary of 40K+benefits
* Working within a 4* Hotel operation with career progression and opportunities.
* Gratuities and tips
* Company discounts, friends and family rate
* Health club, free parking, meals on duty, uniform provided
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who have been serving businesses across East Lancashire for nearly 25 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers. If this particular role isn't what you're looking for then please take a look at our website for other available opportunities.
Due to consistently high volumes of applications, Cummins Mellor are unable to contact all applicants directly. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Recommend a Friend and earn 100 cash
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody who may be interested, please recommend a friend via our website and you could earn 100 cash - (url removed)
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside
£20k - £25k
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close