Travel Operations Manager - £40 - £45k – central London
Travel Futures are searching for a Travel Operations Manager to join an expanding and exciting travel company. The travel operations manager will be based in London, Monday to Friday managing and inspiring an operations team.
Who is a suitable travel operations manager?
- Strong experience within travel operations
- Fully competent with bookings and administration
- Successful people manager
- Experience of handling difficult situations with excellent outcomes
- Working to (and reaching) tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Understanding of health and safety compliance
- Comfortable using a structured approach to managing their day
- European and worldwide product knowledge
- Confident using Amadeus
What will the successful travel operations manager be doing?
- Pre-sales loading product and inventory
- Preparing and dispatching client documentation
- Managing inventory and reporting to sales suppliers
- Defusing any operational issues
- Management of operations department and personal development of the operations team
- Answering client calls regarding operational matters
- Managing pre-departure operational changes to clients holidays
- Ensure customers receive required documents in a timely manner
- Crisis management
What’s in it for the successful travel operations manager?
A salary of £40,000 - £45,000, 23 days’ holiday, discounted travel deals and access to a wide range of employee benefits.
For a confidential chat, please call Emily at Travel Futures, or to apply, please apply online with your covering letter.