Specialising in discounted flights, holidays, tour packages, business travel, Honeymoon & wedding packages. As a result they have grown from a handful of airlines to having over 125 international airlines, enabling them to offer unbeatable worldwide air fares. The company has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager.
The business prides themselves on their customer service ensuring that they provide the best possible customer experience.
The Operation Manager key responsible will be:
· Manage, mentor and motivate the UK & India team
· Help the reservation team maximise every sales opportunity, whilst maintaining the highest levels of service and quality within a customer focused environment
· Manage the customer service department & deal with customer complaints via incoming calls/emails efficiently and professionally, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
· Accountability for team performance, including coaching and development of team members individual performances & taking action as appropriate
· Lead a weekly "Leads & New Business" meeting for pitches, ideas and new company proposals for the team to take on - Manage and track all relevant follow ups.
· Monitor and report on budgets, revenue and bookings. Ensure the team are generating incremental revenues from existing clients by up-selling additional advertising opportunities
· To ensure all revenue and KPIs are met - The ability to set, meet and exceed targets
· Monitor competitor activity and travel industry changes
· Identify and attend client specific exhibitions and other promotional & networking events
· Aid in building a strong internal and external profile for the company.
Skills & Experience:
· Proficiency in a GDS – Worldspan & Amadeus
· Must have a minimum 12 months experience in management within the travel industry
· Excellent Communication Skills & customer service skills and experience managing in telephone sales environment
· A positive and enthusiastic approach and the willingness to be hands on
· Highly organised and ability to manage multiple tasks and/or projects concurrently
· Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
· Professional telephone manner
· Strong PC skills
The Salary ranges from minimum £25,000 - £30,000 Gross. The salary is negotiable depending on candidate experience.