Operations Manager – Adventure Travel – Sutton
Operations Manager is required by one of the UK’s leading travel specialists offering a wide range of inspiring travel programmes who have been operating for over 35 years. As Operations Manager you will be leading a well-established travel operations team to ensure the delivery of clients group travel. The ideal Operations Manager will have a can-do attitude and have a proven track record a managing a small team in travel operations.
The key responsibilities for the Travel Operations Manager are:
· Undertake the day to day management of the operations team to maintain quality standards, including staff performance, training needs, providing guidance and motivating staff.
· Manage and oversee the day to day workloads, ensuring all bookings are being progressed
· Assist with booking queries and provide first point line management support to staff.
· Assist with recruitment and training of new staff
· Conduct annual staff appraisals to review performance and set development/business goals and targets
· Attend and represent the company at trade and public exhibitions/shows/open-evenings
The key skills required for the Travel Operations Manager are
· Experienced of people manager ideally in an travel operations role
· Sound organisation skills and flexibility, with experience of managing multiple work streams
· Strong customer service skills
· Proven ability to mentor and supervise staff
· Excellent written and verbal English
· Ability to thrive on working in a pressurised environment and to strict deadlines
To apply for the Travel Operations Manager position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures