Operations Manager, 28K-30K. Adventure Tour Operator are looking for a new Operations Manager to manage the operations of their escorted group tours. This an award-winning company with an excellent reputation and an exciting product portfolio.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
* Negotiate with ground handlers to contract services for tours at competitive prices
* Liaise with ground handlers with regards to allocations, room requirements and additional services
* Ensure standards of safety & quality are adhered to in all aspects of operation
* Create client literature and maintain the accuracy and effectiveness of all documentation including itineraries, pre-departure info docs as well as web copy
* Assist with development of new Product for escorted group tours
* Assisting the Client Support Team with client visas and documentation
* Preparation of pre-tour info for tour leaders inc. accounts
* Briefing and De-briefing tour leaders to ensure tours are maintained and tweaked to ensure high standards of customer satisfaction
* Keeping Sales dept and clients informed with regards to any itinerary changes
* Rotation of the 24-hour emergency mobile (typically 2 per month)
* Assisting at trade shows
* Manage operational and crisis issues whilst tours are out on the road.
Operations Manager Experience Required:
Operations Manager Additional Info:
If you would like to apply for this Operations Manager role please apply to this advert, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.