Operations Manager – Inbound Travel - £45k – Dublin
An Operations Manager is required by one of Ireland’s leading travel DMC which specialises in Incentives, Leisure Groups and Individual travel. As Operations Manager you will working for a company who provide an exciting range of tailored travel programs for clients where you will be responsible for the successful operation of the company’s leisure department including the supervision, management and mentoring of the team.
As Operations Manager you will:
- Successfully run the leisure department on a day to day basis and creation of a long-term strategic vision
- Developing the luxury travel business for both Ireland and UK from existing and potential clients through the development of the Ireland and the UK as a destination as well as new products
- Co-ordinate the activities of all Leisure Travel Department staff and trainees in the department, including mentoring and leading the weekly team meetings.
- Ensure that company information and sample programmes are constantly updated, refreshed and reflect current special offers available
- Ensure that the confirmed proposal is accurately reflected in Tourplan and that quotes are generated and followed up accordingly
The successful Operation Manager will be someone that has:
- Experience in a similar Operations, Sales or Reservations role for a leading travel company
- Knowledge of the Irish Travel product required, with UK travel product an advantage
- A Proven track record in the development of clients proposals and operating those programs to the highest level within a fast paced and competitive environment
- Good team player with excellent communication skills who demonstrates pro-activeness and initiative
- Willingness to travel – mainly within Ireland but also possibly to overseas locations
To apply for this role please send your CV to Travel Futures, by clicking on the link below or contacting us through our website.
We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, but we may retain your details on our database and consider you for future openings. By applying for this role, you agree to be contacted by Travel Futures, and it sister brands, about roles and services that it is offering that it thinks could be of benefit to you.