Our client is a leading food-service company with a strong presence nationwide. They are seeking a driven and committed Operations Supervisor to join their expanding operations in the Cardiff area.
The Operations Supervisor will provide a high level of customer service, managing the day-to-day operational activities of a team of 15-20 mobile operators in Cardiff and the surrounding parts of Wales. The Operations Supervisor needs to have effective leadership and management of the regional customer operating team in line with company procedures. It is a requirement to maintain and develop excellent customer relations at operational level at all times and create and develop business growth opportunities. The successful candidate will need to be pro-active, and willing to adopt a retail approach to maximise sales and revenue.
To be accountable for effectively coaching, leading, auditing & managing a team of 15-20 mobile operatives covering Staffordshire
Encouraging a culture of fairness and promoting a positive attitude to change
To maintain and develop Customer Relations with existing and new client base, facilitating the delivering of high standards of service at all times.
Reporting at management meetings and reviewing existing operations/procedures and discussing/proposing new ones if necessary.
Enhance existing and build new business relationships with the supplier base through site visits.
Strong individual, operations background, attention to detail, bubbly character, good personality.
Candidates from a vending, catering, retail, leisure, hospitality or similar industry will be considered
Strong Customer facing skills
Management of budgets and KPIs
Strong time management, need to understand importance of being in field/office
1. Daily scheduling planning of Field based operator's workload.
2. Daily scheduling planning of Field based engineer workload.
3. Daily scheduling of operating stock takes - Monthly Target
4. Daily scheduling of operators / engineers holidays & cover to offer the best possible quality of coverage.
5. Daily scheduling of operators / engineer sickness cover to offer the best possible quality of coverage.
6. Operators audit reviews.
7. Daily response on customer care or complaints.
8. Customer review meetings and provision for supplying MI data.
9. Daily response on call centre chasers / site surveys / repairs.
10. Project work (Decline / staff survey).
11. Out of office - planned meetings with field base accompaniment.
12. Recruitment, Training and monitoring of all new & existing staff.
13. Achieve the daily, weekly and monthly KPI based on quality of operating, which will include fill values by machine type, zero fill and missed visit percentages.
14. Assisting with the cost management of the depot to ensure the region is working in the most efficient and productive way.
The successful Operations Supervisor will be offered a rewarding career with a growing and exciting organisation. The role would suit a candidate with Team Leader experience ideally in a food-service or retail environment. If you are interested please submit your CV now for consideration.