This Prestigious business travel company are recruiting for a Home Based Business Travel Consultant working in Emergency Travel Service (out of hours team).
This role you must be flexible and agile, able to work shifts and weekends as per their existing rota.
Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Book air, car and hotel reservations using multiple Global Distribution Systems
- Book & confirm Hotels, Cars, Transfers, Euro Star & any third party requirements
- Basic knowledge of Visas, UK & European Airports and UK Rail system
- Have full knowledge of all products in relation to the business
Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Significant previous UK business travel experience
- Previous out of hours experience would be key, plus a working knowledge of overseas fares/booking processes would be beneficial
- Exceptional fares knowledge, coupled with good selling skills - to deal with new airfares contracts
- Excellent worldwide flight knowledge, both nett and fully published fares
- Flexible, fast working yet accurate
- Working knowledge of a GDS - Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan or Amadeus.
- Home based (subject to suitable Broadband connection)
- Working 3 days on 3 day off - Mon - Fri 22.00 - 07.00 and 09.00 - 07.00 at weekends
- All equipment supplied
- Superb Benefits
To apply for this homebased Business Travel role please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting job Ref: AG
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.