Out of Hours Senior Business Travel Consultant
Our client is a leading corporate travel management company and are currently seeking an Out of Hours Homeworking Senior BTC to join their team.
The role will support the companies travel operation out of hours by providing assistance to those who need to make urgent travel bookings and clients whose travel has been disrupted.
This is a role where you must be able to cope in high pressured situations. You will be calm and empathetic and be able to cope well under pressure.
· Answering both calls and emails from clients in a professional manner
· Offer expert travel advice
· Issue and reissue airfares
· Source the most cost-effective and convenient routes for the client when booking flights, hotels and ground products
· Knowledge of Sabre
· Fares & Ticketing Level 1 or 2 (or equivalent) essential
· Good knowledge of MS packages
· Have a good geographical and product knowledge of destinations and airlines
· Excellent communication and customer service skills essential
· Flexible and able to provide innovative travel solutions