Our client is a well-established, dynamic and leading tour operator that offer adventure holidays throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, Caribbean, America, and the Middle East. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking a Overseas Travel Co-coordinator (office based) to join their friendly team. This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• Working closely with the Abroad Administration Manager to ensure all overseas travel administration is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Responsible for managing all requests including:
• Requests for extra flights
• Requests for extra bedrooms
• Requests for extra space on holidays
• Updating the system and closing the sale
• Dealing with customer queries over the telephone
• Assist and support the Abroad Admin team as necessary and as required
• Excellent administrative experience within travel
• Confident and proactive sales experience within travel i.e. a travel
agency or tour operator
• Computer and Internet Skills
• Knowledge of Amadeus is essential
• Must have a passion for travel and adventure
• Excellent telephone skills
• A professional demeanour and friendly attitude
• Travel Perks
• Career Progression
• Healthy salary
• Opportunity to work for a leading and forward thinking tour operator within a friendly team in high spec offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
• This role is ideal for a travel candidate with sales support, administration or customer service experience within a travel agency or tour operator.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates from a travel agency or tour operator background will be considered for this role.