Part Time out Of Hours Business Travel Consultant, Glasgow
Our Client who are an award winning Global Travel Management Company are on a recruitment drive due to continued and sustainable growth within their
sectors. They are looking for a Part-Time out Of Hours Business Travel Consultant who excels in customer service and understands the need to continue
to provide a seamless service to their customers in all areas of the travel management process.
The responsibilities of Out Of Hours Business Travel Consultant are as follows:
• Working out of hours you will handle new bookings, cancellations, amendments and emergencies
• Using Galileo or Sabre you will assist passengers with their business travel arrangements
• You will book flights, hotels, car hire, and rail
• You will follow company procedures and adhere to client profiles
The skills required for the Out Of Hours Business Travel Consultant are:
• Experienced in using Sabre, Amadeus or Galileo GDS is essential
• BA or IATA ticketing 1 & 2 is desirable
• Flexibility to work part time hours on a shift basis
• Able to commute to the office out of standard working hours including weekends, evenings and nights
The Out Of Hours Business Travel Consultant role would ideally suit Part-Time Business Travel Consultants or an experienced Tailor Made Travel Consultant wanting to move into Business Travel and work in a reduced capacity.
If you wish to apply for the role of Out Of Hours Business Travel Consultant, please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on