26 days ago
Do you have experience and a passion for selling holidays? This is an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious, creative, sales driven individual to join a privately owned travel company in South Essex, as a Part Time Reservations Consultant, as they enter into a rapid growth plan. My client encourage career development and enjoy a low turnover of staff and regular Educationals and fam trips.
The part time Reservations Consultant will be located within the busy call centre environment in a team of 10 reservation consultants, handling all matters relating to cruise bookings.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
* To maintain a high quality telephone sales service to direct passengers, Travel Agents and Tour Operators.
* To maintain and deliver a high level of customer service to callers at all times.
* Hit company standards for conversion rates on sales and data collection, achieving monthly sales targets.
* Ensure you are fully aware of all the current promotions and products offered by the company, referring to the website on a regular basis.
* Make regular outbound calls to travel agents, during low volume call periods, to ensure they are fully up to date with price changes and actively promoting the latest cruise offers.
* Follow up leads, making regular outbound calls to direct and agent enquiries who have not yet booked.
The successful candidate should have relevant sales experience within the travel industry.
The successful candidate can expect a full time equivalent starting salary of £18k plus commission. You will be part of an expanding business, with the opportunity for career progression. You will also receive excellent company benefits.
*10.00 to 14.00hrs (including every other Saturday) - Homeworking available
*17.00 to 20.00hrs (ad-hoc during busy periods)
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please follow the instructions to apply now.
27 days ago
only 22 hours until close
23 days ago
only 1 day until close