about 1 year ago
We are seeking a Part-Time Travel Consultant to join a reputable, established independent Travel Agency, who has a number of branches UK wide, to work in their Branch near the West Yorkshire / Lancashire border. This role will ideally be for up to three days a week and suits someone with good Travel Agency experience, excellent customer service and a passion for travel. An above average salary is available for the successful candidate!
- Working in a branch, with a small team of travel consultants
- Greeting customers face to face and also over the phone
- Quoting on a wide variety of worldwide travel itineraries
- Selling both package and dynamically packaged holidays
- Offering your customer a choice of tour operator, to sell the right holiday for their needs
- Selling additional products and services, such as car hire and travel insurance.
- Working to sales targets to earn commission whilst offering excellent customer service
- Covering up to 3 days a week, to include Saturdays.
If you are a Travel Consultant, looking for a part-time Travel Agent position, we want to hear from you! You will be passionate about travel and customer service, and will have ideally worked for an independent travel agency previously.
THE PACKAGE: Salary is highly competitive, in the region of £16k pa - £18.5k pa pro-rate dependent on experience!
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For any questions, please contact Gemma at Travel Trade Recruitment onor email@example.com