8 months ago
Do you fancy taking a step back and moving to Part Time? I am currently recruiting for a Part Time Travel Agent in West Yorkshire near Wakefield. This is a brilliant company, where you will not feel like a number and more like a valued member of the team. They are looking for people who are confident in their customer service skills, enjoy sales and have outstanding rapport building techniques! Travel Industry experience is essential and this is a PART time, store based role!
- Working face-to-face and over the phone taking enquiries from customers
- Offering excellent customer service, dealing with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner.
- Quoting a range of holidays including UK, Europe and Worldwide trips.
- Manage leads and convert them into sales
- Attend brand and product training sessions
- You can expect to be dealing with dynamic packaging/tailor-made itineraries, along with package holidays.
- Previous travel experience essential
- Great customer service and organisational skills
- Confident and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task
- Quick learner & attention to detail
- Enjoy working towards sales and targets
In return you will be offered a good, competitive salary for your hard work. As well as other benefits including:
- Competitive salary offered
- PART TIME hours - 3 or 4 days a week - you choose!
- Company pension
- Free holiday allowance
- Free parking
If you are currently looking for your next role, please send your CV directly to email@example.com or contactfor more info!