My client, a small independent travel agency, is seeking an experienced travel agent to join their team selling worldwide holidays on a part time basis.
You will have travel agency experience with strong customer relationship skills needed to close sales and delight their clients.
Part Time Travel Agent / Consultant key duties include:
* Using your destination knowledge and personal insight to design and convert to sale individual tailor-made itineraries to clients.
* Offer the highest levels of customer service and be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ throughout the sales and after-sales processes to ensure a high repeat ratio.
* Confidently interact with clients to build loyal relationships and repeat business.
* Be confident to guide and recommend product that will exceed clients’ expectations
Part Time Travel Agent / Consultant Skills Required:
* Previous experience as a travel agent.
* Persuasive and confident individual who can adapt to differing circumstances.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Strong customer service ethos
Part Time Travel Agent / Consultant Remuneration:
* Basic Salary to £17000 (prorate)
Interested? For the next step in your travel career apply now with your up to date CV.
Please note, due to high number of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.