Passionate about Japan? Our client is an inspiring, luxury and well established tour operator are now seeking Japan Travel Specialists to join their award winning and friendly team. This tour operator offer a wide range of bespoke tailormade destinations to the discerning traveller. Due to success an expansion there is now an opportunity for an experienced Japan Specialist to grow their travel career and be rewarded for their hard work, in our clients state of the art high spec offices.
This exciting role entails a wide range of responsibilities, in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• Selling and tailormaking inspiring trips to various resorts within Japan to the discerning traveller including Hokkaido, Mount Fuji, Tokyo, Kyoto, Miyajima Island and many more inspiring places.
• Arranging various types of holidays including luxury tours, tailormade travel, adventure, city breaks, wedding, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and culture trips.
• Keeping up to date with new products by liaising with the product department
• Offering a cutting edge customer service
• Increasing your salary by earning generous commission
• Providing advice and recommendations for trips throughout Japan
• Up selling travel extras
To be considered for the Japan Specialist role, you must:
• Be driven, customer service focused with meticulous attention to detail along with excellent communication skills.
• Experience within a tour operator or travel agency selling tailormade trips to Japan
• The Japan Travel Specialist must have travelled throughout Japan, and must submit a travel profile listing all the places visited within your application.
Benefits: In return, the Japan Travel Specialist shall be rewarded with:
• A generous salary
• Uncapped monthly commission
• FAM trips
• Career progression
• Sociable hours
• Birthday off
• Cycle to work scheme
• Season ticket loan
• Enhanced paternity pay
• On-going training
• Childcare vouchers
• Social events
• Travel perks
• Free eye tests
• This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include Japan Specialist, Luxury Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Consultant, Telesales Executive, Travel Agent, Tailormade Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor & Retail Travel Agent.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates will be contacted for the role.