Personal Cruise Consultant - German speaking - Hampshire - £17k + commission (c£25k OTE)
One of the world's leading cruise ship operators. With one of the most modern fleets in the world offering a diverse, exciting and international working environment are looking to strengthen their Outbound Sales Team to support their German market.
The Personal Cruise Consultant role is the front face of direct sales to guests. This is a Sales based position with a base salary and access to excellent commission.
The team builds strong relationships on the phones to guests and consistently exceed their expectations by delivering an exceptional customer experience on each call to help them get booked on a cruise. Their knowledge of our product is unparalleled and this team work to make sure that each guest benefits from their exceptional service.
Our Outbound Sales Team enjoy a varied role and assist guests to book cruises and match their individual requirements to book the right holiday for them. A background in sales would be an asset in this role or previous experience in a call centre.
• To achieve and exceed business goals, match individual customers’ needs to the right holiday for them
• Up-selling on stateroom accommodation.
• Deliver an exceptional level of Customer Service at all times.
• Making 80 outbound calls per day to prospective guests
• Managing leads via CRM solution
Candidates must have;
• Previous outbound sales experience with exceptional Sales Skills and target driven
• 1-3 Years Travel Experience
• A proactive and tenacious self-starter, with the confidence to manage own tasks
• Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, able to work as part of a team and keep calm under pressure.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Fluent German speaking ability and fluency in English too (written and spoken).
• Strong computer literacy skills (CRM Solutions, word, Excel, and in house systems) and office based experience.
• UK Working Visa or an EU National Passport in order to apply for this role.