Personal Travel Executives - Luxury Travel Company
£22K + OTE 30K
My client is a leading up market tour operator specialising in quality luxury holidays and tours to worldwide destinations.
The role involves working directly with the travel consumer.
An experienced travel consultant with experience in both sales and customer services is required due to record sales this year.
This role does not require Sundays or Bank Holidays working which is rare for the travel industry.
Personal Travel Executives Responsibilities
- Arranging worldwide leisure holidays & tours for clients
- Creating holiday itineraries, which include booking the finest hotels, combined with flight reservations.
- Dealing with all customer service related issues and offering advice to help resolve any problems.
- Working to and exceeding set sales and performance targets
Travel Sales and Customer Services Consultants Attributes:
- Candidates must have previous travel sales experience
- Candidates must have a professional telephone manner as it is telephone based role
- Candidates must also be able to demonstrate good customer service skills
Personal Travel Executives Remuneration and Benefits:
- Salary £22, 00
- Realistic earning potential is around £30,000
- Excellent Benefits
- Monday to Friday 9-5.30, 1 Saturday in 3/4, no Sundays or Bank Holidays
- 23 days Holiday
- Discounted travel
Please or call Tony on.