£30,000-£45,000 (Dependent on experience)
A highly successful, well established Travel Company in the Newcastle area are looking for an experienced PPC/Paid Search Manager to join their growing business.
To be considered you must have a minimum 2 years experience managing large scale paid search campaigns.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Managing, developing & executing strategy primarily for paid search and also for retargeting across display & social networks.
- Utilizing & identifying technology or tools like bid management software or adwords scripts to drive overall performance & scaling activity.
- Constantly looking for new opportunities within paid search & other channels to help drive performance. Identifying key tests, using a data-centric approach to inform decision making & scaling winners.
- Continual optimization of paid search campaigns through on-going campaign refinement via search query analysis, adcopy testing & optimization etc.
- Ownership of tracking & attribution across marketing channels to help inform budget and progress towards hitting targets/goals.
- Creating & managing all reporting across channels for key KPIs. Feeding back weekly & monthly insights to senior management.
- Providing thought leadership across paid search and digital marketing for the business.
Experience & Skills - Required
- 2 to 3 years experience managing large scale paid search campaigns (either agency or client side).
- Experience using bid management software like Marin, Kenshoo, Adobe Media Optimizer or Doubleclick Search to manage paid search campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of Google Adwords & Bing Ads. Strong knowledge of Facebook Ads & programmatic display.
- Expert use of Excel
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of tracking & attribution technologies.
- Analytical & data-driven individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, new technologies and processes.
Experience & Skills - Desirable
- Experience of managing paid search campaigns within the travel sector
- Experience of managing Facebook Ads or programmatic display across display exchanges.
- Experience managing dynamic remarketing campaigns via Criteo / AdRoll / Google Display Network or other providers.
- Google Adwords certification.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Experience using Adwords Scripts or VBA for campaign management & reporting.
To apply for this excellent PPC Manager role and join this successful Travel Company please call Simon on, or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.