London based global tourism supplier seeks a Print Buyer Manager to manage all their print materials including brochures, leaflets and posters produced for both B2B and B2C clients.
A busy and varied role we seek Print Buyer Manager candidates with experience of :
- Project management – you will always be working on several projects at once
- Managing print materials including brochures, leaflets and posters for B2B and B2C clients
- Managing the collation of copy and images
- Briefing designers, editing copy, advising on layout, proof reading
- Some experience of both printing and marketing
- Experience of working with design companies and printing companies
- Managing the production of all print materials and overseeing the design of all print materials
- Negotiate with suppliers to get best prices and account manage key suppliers
- Some experience of working with suppliers in the tourism and travel sector
Print Buyer Manager candidates must have proven experience in :
- Project management
- Proven organisational skills
- Eye for detail and a creative spirit
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Preferably experience of working in the travel or tourism sector
This is an exciting time to join the company as they have just been merged with another tourism group and the expansion plans are huge – the Company are financially secure and are planning major investments including new offices in central London and are currently rapidly expanding their team.
We have worked with the Company for over 16 years and have seen all our candidates enjoy a long and enjoyable career with definite career progression and financial rewards. The Company offer pension and a generous bonus and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Successful Print Buyer Manager candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full and to ensure this is the right opportunity for you – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career and we hope we can help you! All applications are treated in the utmost confidence.