Our client offers a highly exclusive global invitation-only recognition programme that leverages the power of their brand and wish to acquire high net-worth individuals and grow the business
The private members worldwide, each of which are assigned a Private Client Manager who will maintain a close relationship with the client, understanding their needs and fulfilling all of their VIP travel requirements. Private Client Managers sometimes can arrange private dinners and/or events in various locations or on site for some of the Club members. Where possible, we can use these events to promote some of our finest properties globally to our most affluent and loyal clients.
The role will provide an exemplary level of service to our Chairman’s looking after them all the way through the sales process.
Private Client Manager Key Responsibilities
• Differentiating and reinforcing the attraction on a consistent basis through a comprehensive understanding of the business, the client’s requirements and proactively communicating ideas and trends
• Identify innovative ways of improving the client experience and enjoyment of Chairman’s Club membership
• Organise and host private dinners for prospective and current clients
• Visiting clients at locations to suit the client, being prepared with travel ideas that will inspire and delight the client
• To be responsible for the customer journey of every client throughout the whole sales process providing a consistent and excellent level of service
• Ensure that any serious complaints are fully investigated in order that accurate responses are sent to the clients and a high level of customer care is achieved
• Ensure all complaints are dealt with in line with ABTA time limitations
• Identify any problem areas and liaise with the Product Managers or overseas offices as necessary to ensure issues are addressed
• Help and prepare for and then attend client events and provide feedback and information on their requirements and future travel plans