Procurement & Operations Director – central London - £50k + bonus & benefits
A Procurement & Operations Director is required for a well-established travel company with an excellent reputation for the delivery of unique travel to the UK. As Procurement & Operations Director you will be playing a key role in the running of the travel company, being part of the Executive Committee, with responsibility for managing contracts, travel client partnerships, and travel operations.
As Procurement & Operations Director, you will:
· Lead, inspire and motivate the contracting and operations teams
· Develop a contracting strategy, aiming to build and accelerate growth
· Work with the Sales Director, streamline the processes between travel teams
· Review contracts and make recommendations on commerciality
· Take overall responsibility for operations margins ensuring that margins are in line with the budget.
· Play an active as part of the Executive Committee following through on the agreed deliverables
The successful Procurement & Operations Director will be someone with strong experience of being an Operations or Contracting background in the travel industry with the ability to inspire and motivate teams to achieve their business goals and targets. As Procurement & Operations Director you will have strong commercial acumen, have a natural ability to spot revenue generation opportunities and an in-depth knowledge of the UK travel market. The Procurement & Operations Director will be a natural leader, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This role is an excellent opportunity to develop your travel career and play a key role in the running of a successful travel business.