Product Administrator – UK Inbound Tour Operator seeks a Product Administrator to work in the Commercial Department, supporting the Product Manager who develops new ideas and contract rates and allocations for UK based tourism clients.
A busy and varied role, as Product Administrator you will :
- Support the Product Manager with administration of the contracting and buying process
- Handle data entry duties
- Be a point of contact for suppliers such as hotels, attractions, transport, restaurants, guides
- Proof read information relating to Product
- Help research new products such as cities/destinations; new theatre shows, sporting events, museums, art galleries
This role would suit someone wanting to develop a career with a tour operator and a wonderful opportunity to learn about the product and contracting processes with an award winning company.
As Product Administrator you should be able to demonstrate :
- An eye for detail and good numerical skills
- Proven administration and organisational skills
- Be a team player
- Have a genuine interest in tourism
- Fluency in English – a 2nd European language is useful
The Company boast a low turnover of staff and a happy working environment. They offer some lovely benefits to recognise the staffs support – after a years service you get a free Oyster Card, they take the team away for a long weekend every year for a holiday, they treat their staff with respect and therefore have a low turnover of staff. They employ a lot of Europeans so languages are useful but not essential.
Product Administrator candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right role so we hope we can help you.