London based award winning National Tourist Board seeks a Product & Affiliate Executive to work closely with suppliers on the tourist board online travel site, and manage relationships with affiliates and white label suppliers.
Your role will include delivering updates to the Ecommerce and Product team, be proactive in the marketing and operations of the products offered, account manage key suppliers – which includes attractions, restaurants, transport, visitor experiences, events and venues – and be part of the team that expands the product portfolio.
A busy and varied role which will include :
- Account managing key commercial relationships including tourism partners such as attractions, theatres, events and venues, visitor experiences
- Account manage affiliates and bloggers
- Build and update supplier databases
- Develop product and negotiate special offers
- Expand product range and ensure all company processes are followed before launching on online site
- Writing copy and choosing images for the website for new products
- Develop and monitor white label business
Product & Affiliate Executive candidates would need experience of :
- Key account management experience in the UK tourism
- Understanding of technology
- Be naturally inquisitive
- Have great communication skills
- Used to working to targets
- Educated to graduate level
- Some experience of e-commerce
- Preferred candidates will have advanced Microsoft office, CRM, Photoshop
- A team plater
- Creative and strategic thinker
The Company is a high profile organisation and offers candidates a number of key benefits including generous holiday, Season Ticket loan and pension allowance. Modern open plan offices in Central London.
Successful Product Affiliate Executive candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in detail to ensure this is the right career move for you – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right role so we hope we can help you.