Strong Recruitment seek a Product & Contracts Coordinator to be based in the Leicester area for a well establish European tour operator. This is a busy and varied role and you will be part of the Product team, who develop ideas for groups tours travelling Throughout Europe, and who contract rates and allocations at hotels.
This is a busy and varied role and will involve :
- Contracting rates for UK and European suppliers including attractions, restaurants and transport
- Work on marketing projects
- Researching and sourcing new product and touring ideas
- Manage supplier relationships
- Product development
- Competitor analysis
- Occasional site inspections and overseas visits to develop product knowledge and attend Fam. Trips
As a Product & Contracts Coordinator we would expect your experience to include :
- Some experience of working within Group Operations or Product with a tour operator
- Some product knowledge of key hotels and attractions in at least 2 European countries
- Ability to negotiate and deal with some marketing projects
- Fluency in English – a 2nd European language useful
- Strong administration and communication skills
Successful Product & Contracts Coordinator candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – since 2001 we have specialised in the tourism industry helping many people find the right careers – we look forward to helping you.