Product Development Manager – UK Travel - £40-£45k – central London
A Product Development Manager is required by a leading Travel Company who specialise in the UK inbound sector. As Product Development Manager you will be a motivated and dynamic Product Development Manager to oversee the production process of their product range. The successful Product Development Manager will be a vital part in the expansion and innovation of the brand. A creative, forward-thinking individual will thrive in this role and aid in identifying the best methods to ensure the company stands out from the crowd.
As Product Development Manager, what will you be doing?
· Lead the development, negotiation and production of all new and existing itineraries
· Take ownership of the product lifecycle from strategic planning to research and delivery
· Understand target audiences and their requirements in order to lead tourism trends
· Research and analyse industry practice and trends in order to build an informed strategy
· Negotiate supplier and distribution rates/ set up contracts with new suppliers and maximise sales and profitability
· Build and maintain successful relationship with existing and prospective suppliers
· Review the commercial and operational performance of all products
· Provide product briefs and communicate strategic product information to sales and marketing teams and operations
· Involvement in overseeing the product content for the development of the brochure/website production process
· Coaching and mentoring/ training the contact centre, operations and sales in all aspects of the product
· Drive change and innovation
· Ensure financial objections are met for all products
What do they expect from you?
· Thorough knowledge of the UK inbound and coach touring market
· Previous product development experience in the UK
· Strong negotiation skills
· Detailed and result oriented
· Positive can-do attitude
Company Benefits and Incentives?
· Competitive salary
· Office festivities and payday drinks
Vibrant company culture