Like to develop a career in Product? Worked in the tourism industry and want a varied role including product development, partnership account management, marketing, research and admin? Our client is a long established award winning London attraction who works closely with many other London attractions and we seek a Product Executive – a varied and busy role that will include :
· manage relationships with key London attractions which your company will sell via B2B, B2C, website and on site sales
· develop new partnership agreements with London attractions
· manage the relationships with key voucher and gifting clients
· assist in creating descriptive copy and images to support the Marketing team
· prepare and communicate product information for system loading
· produce weekly reports such as sales of products, identifying key trends, increasing allocations)
· manage the online customer satisfaction reports such as Tripadvisor, Feefo, Facebook, revenue management on companies own products
· monitor environmental factors that influence demand such as weather, London’s large events calendar, exchange rates, promotional activities
Lots to learn! You will report to an experienced and energetic Product Manager who will help support and train you to help you understand this varied role.
As Product Executive you should :
· have a relevant degree
· some knowledge of the London tourist market
· have an analytical mind and good negotiation skills
· desire to work in product and marketing
· some experience of working for a travel or tourism company
· some experience of working within data analysis
The Company offer a range of benefits including 30 days holiday , 3% bonus, a fun and happy working environment and a varied and interesting role.
Successful Product Executive candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you and ensure this is the right career move for you – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career so we hope we can help you.
If you would like to have a confidential chat about your career, please feel free to send your CV.