This highly successful rapidly expanding, award winning Travel specialist requires a Product Executive to join their local team.
As a Product Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Maintain and react to competitor analysis on all product
* Negotiation of rates/dates/terms for assigned areas within given parameters.
* Renegotiation of existing contracts
* Maintaining excellent supplier relationships
* Ensure all assigned areas have a valid contract in place
* All costs/dates for assigned areas loaded
* Pricing of itineraries in accordance with company margin requirements
* Analyse market trends (both own product and industry) and propose new tours
* Create new itineraries (tours) for presentation at appropriate meetings
* Take advantage of new routes/flight opportunities
Product Executive Skill attributes:
- Previous product or commercial experience in a tour operator role essential
- Strong team and work ethic, providing assistance when colleagues absent
- Good communication skills
- Numerate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent understanding and application of English language both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and an outgoing, approachable personality
- Ability to work in a busy and pressured environment
- Willingness to travel internationally for work
To apply for this Product Executive Job, please contact Elena Ktori .
PLEASE NOTE! Only successful applicants will be contacted due to high volume of applications received