Our client a specialist and award- winning Luxury tour operator based in the heart of London is seeking you.
As Product Executive you will work closely with the senior Product Manager, to support all Product functions and drive the commercial effectiveness of our client’s luxury product range.
The main responsibilities for this role are
· Coordinate and communicate itinerary alterations and other product changes to relevant parties within the business, here and the UK and to our global offices.
· Follow up with suppliers on customer feedback and support the Customer Relations team and then use this information as to enhance product development and improve processes.
· Maintain product information and documents related to the product ranges, this will involve the administration of planning sheets, final itineraries, tour dossiers and reservations manual as well as ensuring content is up-to-date on our website.
· Liaise with relevant suppliers for specific requests made by the sales/operations team.
· Provide full assistance with the production of all relevant client documentation, including reviewing copy, checking the accuracy and appropriateness of information, liaising with the design team and proof reading.
· Assist the Product Manager to deliver training programmes to the reservations team and other parts of the business when required.
· Carry out regular analysis of competitors’ products and keep up-to-date with trends and activity within the market space, including researching relevant product destinations.
· Work with internal departments on ad-hoc projects as required to ensure the accuracy of product information, including supporting the yearly brochure production process.
· Take full ownership for pricing short stays, extensions and private tours
· Be positive and flexible to assist with other aspects of the product department when necessary.
· Be positive in undertaking any reasonable duties relevant to the position to ensure the success of the department.
· Continually develop personal knowledge and expertise, be pro-active and work with autonomy.
· Be on hand to answer any queries promptly for the Sales/Operations/Marketing teams.
· Outstanding organisational skills, methodical, ability to prioritise
· Attention to detail, accuracy and systems orientated
· Proven writing skills, including ability to accurately proof and develop brochures and other customer literature
· Lateral thinking and problem-solving ability
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· High energy, positive “can do “spirit and strong team ethic
· Aptitude to learn various reservations systems
· Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
· Competency using Microsoft Office