Product Executive – Luxury Travel - £25-£30k - North London
A Product Executive is wanted by a leading dynamic independent travel company that specialises in luxury villas worldwide, and that is at the heart of its vibrant local community. As Product Executive you will be playing a key role in all aspects of the delivery of the travel product as the company looks to expand, and will require regular overseas travel for contracting, product sourcing and marketing whilst joining a thriving independent travel company with an enthusiastic friendly team, offering you the opportunity to play a crucial part in the development of this exciting travel company.
As Product Executive, what will you will be doing?
• Analysing, developing and expanding the travel product portfolio.
• Creating and maintaining travel supplier relationships.
• Contracting new travel product across a range of destinations to meet quality, quantity and revenue based targets.
• Maintain and update contracts, products and supplier details on in-house systems
• Negotiating prices and value-added/tactical offers
• Loading product including writing copy, sourcing and editing images and maintaining full accuracy across descriptions, pricing etc
• Photography of travel product and areas for product marketing.
• Training, updating and assisting in any product queries from the Reservations Team.
• Working with all relevant suppliers to secure marketing funds & tactical offers for promotional activities.
• Competitor analysis for marketing and price parity.
• Involvement with newsletters and e-marketing including social media to ensure optimum product exposure
As Product Executive, who will you be?
• Ambitious wanting to join a growing dynamic travel company
• Driving license is essential, as is the ability to travel to overseas destinations
• Dynamic, with an enthusiastic self-motivated outlook
• Natural networker and communicator
• Commercially astute with proven negotiating skills, preferably gained within the villa industry
• Able to bring contacts for key destinations within our portfolio
• Creative writing, editing and proof reading skills
• Highly numerate with strong analytical and administrative skills
• Photography skills including photo editing
To apply for this role please send your CV to Travel Futures, by clicking on the link below or contacting us through our website.
We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, but we may retain your details on our database and consider you for future openings. By applying for this role, you agree to be contacted by Travel Futures, and it sister brands, about pertinent services that it is offering that it thinks could be of benefit to you.