7 months ago
Travel Product Manager & Purchasing Manager required for established Online Travel Company. You will ideally be from a tour operating background with extensive knowledge of Europe. A competitive basic salary is on offer plus wide ranging benefits to the successful candidate!
My client provides an extensive array of products and service across Europe to many popular holiday destinations ,catering for families , couples, single and groups. We are seeking an experienced, motivated Product Manager to join this Commercial Team to help drive forward the European product range in line with an ambitious growth plan. You will need current knowledge of European Destinations. Working as a Product Manager you will identify and take advantage of the considerable potential growth and for developing the programme in years ahead. This is a permanent full time role working Monday - Friday
- Product planning and pricing
- Negotiating with suppliers including hotels, tour companies, transfer companies etc
- Arranging allocation
- Competitor analysis and market research
- Co-ordinating activities with marketing and reservations to ensure maximum exposure and sales
- Identify areas of development based on competitor research, market analysis and demand.
- Overseas travel to attend tradeshows as required.
- Ensure all website images and content for product is displayed accurately
- Maintain and develop 3rd party connected partners.
- Support the sales team with product training and information.
You will already have worked within a Tour Operator as a senior Product Executive or Product Manager. You will have strong influencing and negotiating skills, as well as being a team player. Ideally you will have excellent European product knowledge.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary, which will be dependent on experience plus benefits. This is a reputable and expanding travel company, and an exciting opportunity to help them grow further!
If you are keen to be considered, please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For any questions please contact Lisa onor Lisah@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
4 days ago
only 10 days until close