Product Manager- Required to work for this global established and expanding travel company. They are looking for candidates with a strong understanding of cruise industry with experience building relationships via working in a product department. They are looking for candidates who has great phone manner, have a passion for cruise. They will pay up to 30k basic with a bonus.
Product Manager duties
- Ability to develop new cruise product portfolios.
- Ability to effectively manage your workload and act on your own initiative.
- Developing and implementing product strategy proactively.
- Very personable being able to build relationships with fellow managers.
- Strong product knowledge of the cruise industry, being an ambassador for the product in the business.
Product Manager skills required
- Knowledge of the travel industry specifically cruise and experience in working with the product departments.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Works well in a team.
If you are interested in one of the above roles please call Joel onquoting JM54765 or send your cv to email@example.com
We have a refer a friend scheme so if you help us find the right person, we will give you £100 Shopping Vouchers.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.