6 months ago
Travel Product Manager required for a leading luxury tour operator based in Cheshire. If you have product experience from a tour operator background, ideally with knowledge of luxury resorts and hotels, especially in the Indian Ocean then we are keen to hear from you. Salary will be dependent on experience, plus wide ranging benefits is available to the successful Product Manager!
- Product planning and pricing for the Indian Ocean and Worldwide destinations
- Negotiating with suppliers including hotels, tour companies, transfer companies etc
- Arranging allocation
- Competitor analysis and market research
- Co-ordinating activities with marketing and reservations to ensure maximum exposure and sales
- Identify areas of development based on competitor research, market analysis and demand.
- Overseas travel to attend tradeshows as required.
- Ensure your product is loaded into our contract Management system in line with commercial needs.
- Maintain and develop 3rd party connected partners.
You will already have worked within a Tour Operator as a Product Executive or Product Manager. You will have strong influencing and negotiating skills, as well as being a team player. Ideally you will have excellent long-haul product knowledge.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary, which will be dependent on experience , plus benefits. This is a reputable, established market leader in luxury travel, so an excellent company to continue your travel career with!
If you are keen to be considered, please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For any questions please contact Lisa onor Lisah@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk