Product Manager – Villa Travel – Up to £40k plus bonus – North London
A Product Manager is wanted by a leading dynamic independent travel company that specialises in luxury villas worldwide, and that is at the heart of its vibrant local community. As Product Manager you will be playing a key role leading further development of the travel product as the company looks to expand and develop new and existing product as well as travel destinations. As Product Manager you will be joining a thriving independent travel company with an enthusiastic friendly team, offering you the opportunity to play a crucial part in the successful growth and leadership of this exciting travel company.
As Product Manager, what will you be doing?
· Analysing, strengthening and diversifying the product offered to exceed business growth and revenue targets.
· Developing new destinations with particular focus on Greece, Portugal and Italy.
· Loading all product information including writing original copy, sourcing and editing images, loading prices and maintaining accurate product details on in-house systems.
· Negotiating best prices, contracts, terms and conditions.
· Main point of contact for all suppliers, maintaining and developing good relationships.
· Foreign travel will be involved and you will be expected to travel on a regular basis to contract, build relationships and negotiate best possible contracts on behalf of the business
As Product Manager, who will you be?
· An experienced product manager in the travel industry with knowledge of the European Villas market
· Commercially astute with outstanding negotiating skills gained within the villa industry
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills - copywriting, editing and proof reading skills essential
· Proactive, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
· Strong analytical and administrative skills
· Driving license essential
· Natural networker and communicator
To apply for this role please send your CV to Travel Futures, by clicking on the link below or contacting us through our website.
We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, but we may retain your details on our database and consider you for future openings. By applying for this role, you agree to be contacted by Travel Futures, and it sister brands, about pertinent services that it is offering that it thinks could be of benefit to you.