We’re looking for an experienced, strategic Product Manager with a creative spark, a flair for communication and a passion for walking, outdoor activities and overseas travel.
To take full ownership of the operational delivery and development of our Worldwide walking holidays.
Reporting to the Head of Product you’ll take the lead in managing our extensive range of Worldwide holidays. Developing new products to excite and attract our next generation of guests will be at the forefront of your agenda. You’ll also be heavily involved in marketing, sales, operations, customer care and finance, ensuring that each product meets commercial and operational viability and reflects our strong brand values.
· A competitive salary
· Health benefits,
· Free annual one-week fam visits to any of our UK country house hotels
· Extensive discounts off our flights and holidays
· Previous experience of product management within the travel industry
· A hawk like attention to detail and time management skills
· A proven track record of commercial and financial acumen
· Experience in delivering training and be able to attend conferences, assessment courses and visit new and existing holiday destinations
From our humble beginnings over 100 years ago to the multi-award winning, global operation we are today our Mission has been clear: “To provide shared holiday experiences, which inspire friendship, fun, and an active enjoyment of the great outdoors”.
This mission, our team and our guests are at the heart of everything we do.
Join us and you’ll become part of a 500 strong team who help over 50,000 people share amazing holidays all over the world every year.
For a full job description and to find out more please visit our careers pages. Alternatively, please send your CV and cover letter to us via the 'APPLY' button below, we’d love to hear from you.
Closing Date: 16.09.2019