Our Client, an award-winning tour operator and specialist within the Travel industry are now seeking a Product Operations Assistant. Have you ever thought of getting into a product role and be able to use your knowledge and experience? Now this is your opportunity.
Within your role you will be
· Responsible for monitoring and management of upcoming tour departures.
· Loading and checking departure data with great accuracy.
· A key attention to detail Is required for this to pick up any discrepancies and have the initiative to question this.
· Researching innovative ideas for new excursions.
· Communicating with internal and external partners.
· Responsible for all post sales operational queries, and assist in the resolution of any complaints, pre, during or post tour.
· Creating invoices for our DMC business and generating invoices for the cruise business.
· Assisting in the development and growth of the cruise business, from both a product perspective and a commercial one.
· Experience in the travel industry, ideally in the operations department and looking for further responsibility.
· Motivated and proactive individual with a strong team ethic.
· Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Eye for detail, excellent time-management and organisational skills that will enable efficient multi-tasking and prioritisation.
· Ability to manage workload under pressure, prioritise, follow-up and ensure all tasks are performed on time.
· Proven writing skills, including ability to accurately proof and develop customer literature.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Confident speaking with partners both on the phone and face to face.